Denver’s Art of Access Alliance consists of employees from various cultural institutions, disability advocates, and other individuals. Our goal is to: Be the catalyst to connect and advance access and inclusion across Denver’s cultural organizations through professional development opportunities and resource sharing.
- Robin Gallite, Program Director, RedLine Contemporary Art Center
- Damon McLeese, Executive Director, Access Gallery
- Heather Pressman, Denver Botanic Gardens
- Danielle Schulz, Adult & Access Programs Coordinator, Denver Art Museum
- Victoria Eastburn, Clyfford Still Museum
- Regan Linton, Artistic Director, Phamaly Theatre Company
Have questions? Want to get involved? Or, have feedback on how we can make this website more accessible to you? Please email us at: email@example.com
Website created by Alessandra Pearson.